Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day Three of the Floor Project

The progress I made last night on the floor represents about three hours, three beers and one stunningly fabulous glass of Cabernet. (There was a second glass after the work stopped) From the photograph, it doesn't look like much progress at all but I would estimate I cleared about the same square footage of linoleum as the night before.

I had to do myself last night as Susan had an equally important job of preparing a couple of Thanksgiving Day pies.

Unfortunately, we are starting to paint Christmas Windows tomorrow so that's about all the work that is going to get done on the floor for the next week or so. That is good news to my wrists and fingers which are quite unhappy with me today. All the prying of staples and nails has taken its toll.

Since this is a Wednesday that really is a Friday, we are joining some friends this evening at a local drinking establishment called Blues at the Bend. There shall be fun and frivolity and complaining about my wrists and fingers.

No comments: