Thursday, November 06, 2008

Blog Review

I have spent the last couple of days looking over all the entries I've made to this Blog over the last couple of years. I've tried to be really careful about spelling and punctuation, as well as adhering to my own special grammatical rules. I was astonished to see lots of misspelled words. I tried to correct them as I went but it became rather tedious and time consuming so I didn't get them all. Damn Spell Checker!

The other thing I noticed is that I repeat stuff a LOT! I guess I need to hire an editor. Perhaps I'll wait until it comes out in book form.

Best of all though, it really is a good record of what we have been doing. Not only with the house but with our lives. I read lots of stuff that I had forgotten about. Other things reminded me of things that happened that I didn't even remember that I wrote about. Damn Memory!

All in all, I am happy with this Blog and I shall continue to update it. I think it is time to change the look of it though. I don't know exactly what the change will be but it will be more personalized. Also, it will be something that is readable on a Mac. This template I have chosen doesn't display itself very well when you read it on a Mac. Damn Macs!

As I was walking out the door to work this morning, I noticed a squirrel up on the roof over the back door. That's the area that had been chewed up a couple weeks ago. It must have been Chewie the Chewer that I saw up there because a whole new area of siding had been removed. I pulled out the ladder and the Pepper Spray and got up there and soaked the siding and the roof as best I could. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on it for a while and probably treat it again in a few days. Damn Squirrels!

No comments: