Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crime Scene Guy

The traffic reporting on the radio has always been a joke in my view. It rarely helps you avoid a backup. In fact, I usually hear about a backup when I'm already in it.

Yesterday, it actually worked for me. The reporter said that there was an accident at Third and Thor involving a car hanging off the freeway overpass.

That report allowed me plenty of time to have my camera ready to snap a provocative news scene photo. It's too bad the sun could not have cooperated to provide me better back lighting, but that is one of the problems you deal with when you're a professional news scene reporter camera guy. (Official Title)

It's another really cold day. The temperature is six degrees this morning. Not as cold as yesterday but when it gets to ten and below, what's the difference if it's six or six below?!

No comments: