Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Winter All Over Again

We got a nice dumping of snow yesterday. I had about three or four inches at the house. And most remarkable of all, I did NOT break out the Snow Blower. I just figured it will all be gone in a couple of days. It's supposed to reach the 50's by this weekend.

In the meantime, it is colder than a witches snot on the shady side of a submarine. (I think I mixed some metaphors there) It's supposed to be that way for another day or so. I went down to the river at lunch and it is really chilly. Bright blue sky and nothing to hold in the heat. The forecast is calling for a possible low of one degree tonight.

That makes it harder for the new snow to melt away. I guess I'll probably regret not having cleared the driveway and sidewalks. No doubt my neighbors are wondering where I am, after all my selfless Snow Blowing back in December. Well, I guess the answer is, I'm selfish again.

No comments: