Sunday, March 22, 2009

Technical Difficulties

My computer seems to have had some kind of meltdown. I was on-line, looking at my bank account, I think, and the computer suddenly switched off. Then it went into this cycle of loading up, getting to the Windows start menu and then blinking out again only to try and re-load.

I called the place I bought it from and the guy ran through a bunch of diagnostic stuff. Finally he had me re-format the drive. It appears to have worked as I have had it running for a couple of hours now and I even have all my programs and data...which makes me wonder if I really did re-format it correctly.

Anyway, it's working right now so I guess I'll go with that and see what happens.

It's a rainy Sunday and I haven't done much of anything today. Susan is working on repairing the damage in the Dining Room. Refer to December 27th for the details.

I have done some minor organizing projects and taken the studded tires off Susan's car. Now the only studs she has is me.

No comments: