Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sanding and the Fourth Night of Birthday Week

I made some excellent progress on the stairs tonight. I'm just about done with the treads and risers. Then we will have to concentrate on the trim and railing. The picture above shows the stairs as they have progressed over the last two years. The two pictures were taken almost exactly two years apart. There's definitely a difference. You don't always realize that when you see them every day.



On the Fourth Day of my Birthday Week, I got a tool that I do not know how I have gotten along without it all this time. It is advertized as the perfect tool for the home remodeler. It's called a Catspaw and it is a cool little pry bar/nail puller. I sure do wish I had it when we were pulling up the floor.
The problem is that it is really nice and shiny right now. It's too nice to use.

No comments: