Saturday, December 24, 2016

Iowa Trip - Day Se7en

It is the day before Christmas.

We have had a busy schedule of going to all the happening places in Des Moines. We are going to lunch at the Royal Mile today. That's a British themed bar and restaurant that's downtown, I'm just doing what I'm told to do.

I managed to finish my Christmas Shopping yesterday. I think I did alright. That remains to be seen.

Okay, several hours have passed and we have returned home after lunching (Breakfasting in our case) at the Royal Mile, followed by a stop at the Iowa Tap House. They have 120 beers on tap.

Then we took a little tour around the city and stopped at an Antique store for a while. 

It's time for me to do some wrapping.

We went to an evening service at a huge church that Neil plays at. We attended the third of three services and I'm told all were packed.

It's not my style of worship but who am I to say how someone should follow their religious life.

We returned home for some games and wine and a little TV watchin'.

No comments: