Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hanging Out in the D.S.R.A.

It's my last chance of the year to post so here I am posting a post that might turn out to be POSTERRIFIC! Probably not, though.

It's a bright sunny day out and we are just kind of puttering around the house doing this and that. 

The traditional meal for Good Luck at New Years is Hoppin' John, so Susan is doing that. 

My "this" is to make sure I have the outside faucets shut off. There has been an issue as to whether or not they were off. Well, I have discovered they were partly off...but not completely off. It took a pair of channel locks to make it so, but it is so!

My other job today is to go out and do some maintenance in my Designated Snow Removal Area. My D.S.R.A. took a hit whilst we were Christmasing in Iowa. I gave my neighbor Jeff access to the snow blower while we were gone and he kept things clear. But not quite to my anal standards. (I'm not anal about anything except snow removal.) 

I'm waiting for half time of the Alabama-Washington game (the Peach Bowl), which is a minute thirteen away. Oops! Bama just intercepted and scored some goal points. The score is now 17-7, Alabama.
My manicuring is complete. I'm still not down to pavement but everything is clear.

In contrast, the Huskies are not doing so well. The score is 24 - 7. They are starting to look like the Cougars.

Happy New Year!

No comments: