Friday, December 02, 2016

Skee and Kni Report

Mt Spokane says they are opening today. I checked out the webcam up there and got this nice photo.
Also, I think we can verify that they generally for the most part wipe off the new snow sign every day at 5PM
I'm trying to figure out a day or a night to go up and ski. I need to make up for last year.

However, like last year, I am having a knee issue. This time it's the righty.

It started yesterday...kind of in the afternoon. I am noticing that there are certain positions I move my knee into that causes a weakness feeling. It feels like if I push the knee one more millimeter in whatever direction I was going, it's going to collapse under me. 

Last night my knee was very sore and I felt this weakness thing several times. 

This morning, the pain was gone and I thought it had gotten better. But the weakness happened to me before I even made it down the stairs.

So, I'm watching it and I have chronicled it here.

No comments: