Friday, August 29, 2008

Still Got Em

The picture pretty much says it all. There are still skunks living in that hole. I covered it yesterday and I set a trap last night. The hotdogs around the trap were gone as well as one just inside the trap. But the hotdog all the way inside the trap and past the tripping mechanism had not been eaten. The little bastards are learning...Dammit!

It's the end of Summer and the big Labor Day weekend. There is a lot going on. I shall attempt to detail it over the next couple of days but I have not got the new DSL running at home yet. I'm still off line at home. I'm closing in on it. I have determined that I have a problem with the phone line I'm using. I hooked up the modem to other phone lines in the house and got a positive signal. I'm going to attempt to re-wire the line and see if that helps.

No comments: