Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three Days to Halloween

I spent last night putting together a new Halloween Decoration that we bought. One of the instructions caught my attention. It said to be sure and wash your hands thoroughly after assembly as the decoration is made with lead-based paint. Another fine product from China. I'm getting close to boycotting anything made in China. The only problem with that is I would not be able to buy ANYTHING!

Anyway, the new decoration is a skeleton in a coffin. It moves back and forth and is sort of okay. I don't want our house to look too much like any other house that can go out and buy a bunch of stuff. We've tried to create our own style of scary decorations. When we do buy something, we usually try to add to it or use it in a different way.

On a different note, we saw our one remaining skunk last night. It's definitely a young one and we only saw the one, so I'm pretty sure he's the last. I'm going to set a trap again tonight and see if I can score. I better make arrangement for a truck first.



No comments: