Friday, June 05, 2009

Another Harvest

I have hired a Lawn Service who sprays fertilizer and weed killer every few weeks. They have made two visits so far. The lawn in the front yard is really coming in nicely. My complaint is that I can barely get by mowing once a week. By the time I do mow, it is genuinely needed. I harvested about 10 bushels of grass last night.

If I had a sprinkler system, the whole yard would probably be looking pretty good. I have sections that just don't get enough water. I have to concentrate on those areas.

Mark down June 4th as the day the Carriage House Paint Job was completed. It looks really good. Now our painter is moving on to the front of the house. She started power washing yesterday. I imagine she'll have a few days of prep work. This now means that I have to finish my "Squirrel Hole" project up on the balcony. Yeah, it's not done yet. We've been busy painting windows.

No comments: