Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hops Tops Out! and less important stuff

The Hops has made it to the top of the arbor. That's about twelve feet. It is time to celebrate and identify this momentous occasion because we have so little going on in our lives that momentous occasions include plant growth. But it does pass as a significant milestone because I really wanted them to be over the top in time for the Solstice Party.Phil continues to work on the front porch. My only obstacle now is the siding, which I have not yet figured out an alternative for. I don't need that much (40 feet) so I'm going to see if my guy at Windsor Plywood can come up with something. Today I am meeting with my Cardiac Electrician. We are going to discuss all the ramifications of the DePhil-A-Brator they are installing in me. I have a whole list of questions.

  • Can I Scuba dive? (Even though I haven't in over five years.)
  • Can I ride Roller Coasters? (Even though I haven't in three years.)
  • How much does this cost? (I have insurance.)
  • Will I ever play the violin? (Even though I can't now!)
  • If a train heading east leaves Chicago at 12:45...the Doc may not know the answer to this one!
I am willing to entertain questions here but by the time anyone sends a question in, the appointment will be over, so...never mind!

No comments: