Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Muddy Wife

Even though I'm out of action for a while, Susan has taken it upon herself to see that we continue to make remodeling progress, even if it's only a little bit.

After a good solid Sunday of not much activity, she went to work on the wall where we had the new French Doors installed in the kitchen last year. That's right, they were installed last year and we are only now getting around to fixing the wall around them. It has been a low priority project so get off your high horse, you Sanctimonious Home Remodeling Disparager, you!

Sorry, sometimes the pain pills I'm on cause me to loose a little control. I don't mean to blame the drugs but I blaming the drugs.

So she got out the sander and the mud and went to work on the wall. She got a good start on it and will finish it up tomorrow. She might even be so ambitious as to paint it by the end of the week.

Projects go much faster here when I'm out of the picture, you Bombastic Judgementer of Domicile Rehabilitation Promptitude, you.

No comments: