Monday, June 22, 2009

Solstice Success

Another successful Solstice is in the rear view mirror. All our preparations went smoothly and Susan didn't get too tense before the event. We got a little extra help from her cousin Louise who came over from Seattle for the party. That was a nice surprise.

It was a large crowd of revelers and everyone had a great time and enjoyed my fabulous homebrew. My second attempt at Drop Top Ale was much more successful than the first, although we did manage to empty that keg too.

Here are a couple of pictures I managed to remember to take during the evening. I decided to protect the indentity of my party goers since I didn't get their permission to post their photographs.
However, I think those involved (Ron & Kelly) know who they are.

Clean up was easy and we were in bed by Two. All in all, a great party and fun was had by me!

No comments: