Thursday, October 17, 2013

Potpourri of Stuff

As reported yesterday, I remain on schedule for finishing up the Living Room Remodel by applying the second coat of stain to the chair rails. I turned up the heat in the Carriage House in order to promote drying in a more efficacious manner.
Susan continued her progress with stencils. She might have everything up by this weekend. While we have set a deadline for finishing the Living Room for this Sunday, that deadline does not include all of the stenciling Susan plans. But it does include the stuff I have left to do.
We are also working on our Cabernet. I need to punch it every day in our to prevent a cap of pulp for forming on top of the juice and preventing it from breathing properly. I have been using my drill with a wine stirring bit attached but that is really more movement than I need.

No comments: