Thursday, January 02, 2014

A Post a Day for 2014?

Having posted two days in a row now, I am well on my way to making a post every day this year.

Unfortunately, that premise presumes that I will have something interesting to say every time I post. Judging from the posts that already exist on this blog, it is readily evident that I rarely have something interesting to post. Just like now!

It was our first day back to work after the long Iowa vacation. I know Susan had a few issues to deal with at work and I know I did as well.

tonight, Susan is spending a night out with the girls. One of the girls, Sharron, was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer. She has been a life long smoker so I guess it's no surprise. And yet, when it strikes someone you know and care about, it doesn't make it any easier.

We hope the road ahead for Sharron will be an easily traveled and successful one. She is in our prayers and thoughts.

No comments: