Thursday, January 09, 2014

Century Link can BITE ME

It rained most of yesterday afternoon. That made everything very sloppy. There are lots of puddles, some really big ones over in the park. If we should happen to get a freeze in the next day or so, we could have some nice skating out there.

In a post dated December 11th, I talked briefly about some problem we've been having with the phone. We ended up being phone and interwebless for 8 days. I was told while working with the phone company that I would receive a credit.

Well, the phone bill arrived last week and I could not find any indication of a credit. So I finally got around to calling the phone company.

After a long and aggravating conversation with a guy whose name I should have gotten, I was told we were not eligible for a credit because their records indicated the line had been fixed on December 6th.

I told the guy that was incorrect. He said without any proof to corroborate my story, I would not be getting a credit. So, did he say that I was lying? That's what I think he said.

I'm only talking about $21.00 here. I figure the phone and web line cost $3.00 a day times 7 days. I'm giving them a grace day because the Technician and I were unable to meet up.

I'll be calling tonight to work this out and I am going to record it.

Details to follow.

No comments: