Wednesday, January 08, 2014

2014 Blow Job

Today was my first blow job of the year. I have not been able to get the snow blower out this season as it has not snowed significantly. I guess I missed one opportunity to blow when we were in Iowa. Fortunately, most of that snow melted away which made it so much easier to clear out todays' snow deposit.
I always worry about firing up the snow blower at 6 in the morning but I feel I offset that annoyance by performing my good deed and doing the whole block. It gives me a pass.
All went well and it was nice to get back out there mobilizing the machinery and guiding it through its paces.

Above is a nice picture looking down the street with my properly blown sidewalk ready to conduct all the foot traffic safely to the end of the block. Beyond that, they are on their own!

No comments: