Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Keeping the Streak

I stopped on the way home at a clients business to drop off some signs. The client happens to be a Micro Brewery that is opening up this coming week.

I had a beer with the guy and talked brewing. I'm hoping once they open and figure out their schedule that I might be able to get a job bartending for them.

His beer is pretty good as I felt a bit woozy once I got home. Hence, I don't feel like doing much tonight. Hell, I'm only doing this (posting) to keep the streak alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a poem? It sure looks like a poem. Here let's just have a quick look. ... Yep. I think we have a poem there ... it just needs a little tweaking ...
Here we are:

On the way home I stopped to see me a client
He so likes my signs, he’s becomin’ reliant
I brought him his fix for his new microbrewery
And offered my services saying “it could be you or we.”

Then he said, “huh” to my face & his right brow went skewery,
I said, “no. dude, I love BEER; can I tend at your brewery? I mean once you’re open, and your closed days are ending,
I’d fain train a hop in the back or bartending

Too would be fine. This beer makes me woozy
A hopful sign. No jive.
"Did he distill it?" [aside] It’s nearly like boozy.
My song is hell sung, and my streak yet alive.