Saturday, January 18, 2014

Title Goes Here

I was quite unsuccessful in my SynthaLog manufacturing last night. Before I got out to the Carriage House to start my work, Mark stopped by and we drank and talked the night away.

So now, I've got even more to do today. I'm heading out on my errands and I'll report back as I progress.

2:11PM: I don't have much time to write as I'm off to a piano lesson at 2:30. Then I have to drop by the ol' Spokane Art Supply and then back here and back to work. 

I did get the wood for my frames and have them milled and cut to length. I'll talk more about it later.

Later!

7:26PM: It's later! I got my frame together and now I have to acquire some 1/8th inch Plexiglass to place in said frame. I priced it out at Lowe's and I think I can get it cheaper through work. So that's what I'm going to do.


In the meantime, I have to put together the Powerpoint presentation for church tomorrow.

Later!

No comments: