Monday, November 01, 2010

All Saints Day Clean Up

It was raining pretty hard by the time I got home from work and that kind limited what I was able to do with regard to cleaning up after Halloween. I was able to get all the lights cleaned up from the front porch and some periphery decorations removed and put away.

We didn't want to haul everything to the Carriage House for storage because of the rain and all the crap that we would track into the house. So we have everything pretty well packed and boxed up and ready to be stowed in the Carriage House when the weather allows.

I felt remarkably good this morning considering the way I collapsed into bed last night. I was really beat after all the fun. Susan was a little sore when she woke up but seems to have bounced back now.

No comments: