Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow 1 City 0

I have two successful snow blowings under my belt for the 2010-2011 Snow season. If it continues, I'll have many many many MANY more. I'll probably have to buy a new belt.

I rose at 5:30 this morning and got out there in the weather and cleared the neighborhood. Well, at least my block. I have a designated area that I have made myself responsible for. There was another four inches on the ground this morning. It is still snowing as I write this at 7:54AM. It was a white out ride to work this morning. Still slow going but I made it.

Pictured below is a shot of the Accu-Stan 5000 Weather Centre. You know it's classy and accurate because I spelled "Centre" the European way.

It clearly shows the temperature at ten degrees. That is supposed to be the high for today. We are going to take advantage of this frosty situation by unloading the contents of our freezer into ice chests this evening and defrosting the poor thing. It hasn't been done in six years and so is long overdue.

I just realized from the picture of the Accu-Stan 5000 Weather Centre that I haven't reset the clock to standard time. Wow! I just gained another hour in my life. Sweet!

No comments: