Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here Come Da Snow

It is Sunday evening and the snow is falling. It is possible this will be a significant snowfall but I'm not counting on it. I don't think I'll be getting up early to break out the snow blower machine.

We woke up to a little bit of now this morning. Not a lot, just enough to make the grass white. It severely interfered with my plans to do a final leaf raking around the yard. I started up my leaf blower and managed to wrangle a good portion of leaves into several little piles and then transfer the little piles into one large pile. Now my one big pile is being covered by snow and by next Spring it will have composted down to a rich loamy soil like substance, thereby saving me a trip to the dump.

Susan stayed inside and finished up her cleaning frenzy. So, it was a productive day.

Starting this coming Friday, we will commence our annual skywalk festival of paint. As of now we have nine to do and possibly four more. We also have five office buildings to paint up in various styles of Holiday and Winter themes. All this hard work will roll into our bank account to allow another few months of home remodeling fuel to be added to the home remodeling fire.

No comments: