Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Exercise

Susan runs a couple of miles several nights a week. I do not. Sometimes I will go on a walk but not with any regularity. I ride my bike sometimes but not all that regularly. I do however, come home and do stuff around the house...but not all that regularly.

So I worry that I'm not getting enough exercise to keep me somewhat fit. But I have been working around the house pretty regularly over the last few weeks. I've sucked up a lot of leaves. I've been up and down the stairs with Halloween decorations. I have performed miscellaneous chores around the property. I've enjoyed some frosty beers.

Tonight I got home and sucked up some semi dry leaves and did a little work in the garage to make it a more organized place. It occurred to me while doing putting around that this is what I should be doing every night. Not just coming home and plopping in front of NCIS re-runs with a frosty beer. I should be taking that frosty beer out into the yard, the garage, the Carriage House, wherever home owning adventure takes me.

So, that's the goal.

No comments: