Monday, November 29, 2010

Official Apology to the Weather Man

If four more inches of snow fall before midnight tomorrow, we will have made it through the snowiest November on record. Right now, it is the fifth snowiest November. For those who enjoy breaking a record, I have encouraging news. Four to six inches are forecast to fall by tomorrow.


I have been Poo Pooing the forecasters and all their early reports of the snowy winter they have been forecasting for over a month...probably longer than that. It appears I owe them all an apology. And so...there ya go!


We have been crazy mad busy with Holiday painting. We are only four days into it and we are behind already. The cold weather didn't help.


One thing I accomplished during the deep freeze was to get our Freezer thawed. I thought about it last year when we had a brief cold spell but another never came around, so it never got done.

Needless to say, the freezer really needed a defrosting. It took two and half days. I loaded everything in there into ice chests and then took them out to the garage.

It seems to have worked okay. When I returned things on Saturday night, they still seemed frozen.

Okay, enough! Time to paint...or sleep.

No comments: