Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Festive Festiveness

Susan had to work tonight and so I took a night off from Sky walk painting to get some Christmas lights up on the house. The Annual Carriage Ride is this Sunday and we wanted the house decorated for that event. I still have some stuff to get up but that will have to wait for Sunday...when I have access to some daylight.

In any event, here is how the house looks so far. The temperature has warmed considerably and we have a window in which to do some clean up of all the snow we have on the ground. I was able to get out on the deck and break up the ice rink. I got it broken up and pretty well cleaned off. I hope I will have the ability to clean stuff up some more this weekend.
We have one and a half sky walks to finish...and then we are done painting for the season. Good thing too cuz I am getting tired of snowmen and I know Susan is tired of snow flakes. I'll be out tomorrow finishing my half of one sky walk and then we will hit the last one on Friday. That will be fabulous!

No comments: