Sunday, December 26, 2010

Open House Flop

If you were one of the few people that attended our After Christmas Open House Party, then none of this is directed at you. If you didn't attend our After Christmas Open House...what the Fuck!

Okay that's all I'll say.


The people that attended our Open House Event were Mark, Mike, Gary, Kim, Lee, Sue, Ted and Ted's Friend whose name I can't remember. That is out of about 25 people we invited. We do not feel slighted by this lack of attendance. We didn't do a very good job of getting the word out or of insuring that those we invited might attend. You know...the whole RSVP thing.

The unfortunate thing is that Susan worked her ass off to prepare for the party and she wasn't feeling all that great as she prepared. I tried my best to help but I have found it's best to keep out of her way and just do as she says.

I think the timing worked against us. It was the end of a long holiday weekend and I think people were tired of being festive.

For me, I'm glad it's behind us and I wish I didn't have this hangover that I'm going to have in the morning.

No comments: