Sunday, December 05, 2010

Ice Rink Deck

We painted two sky walks today. That leaves us with three to complete.


But today, I'm writing about the house. Specifically, the deck. After a long day of painting, we decided it was a good time to make use of the hot tub. That's the hot tub right there beyond the railing. You'll note a line of frozen snow in the middle of the deck. That is from the over hang above dripping down on to the deck. It managed to solidify in the middle there and then all the exta water was able to spread out over the entire deck and form a lovely skating rink.

It also built up around the gate we go through to get to the hot tub. That made it very difficult and somewhat life threatening to get to the hot tub. But, we made it work.We managed to get in and enjoy the tub. It was really needed too.

Now we are enjoying the evening with whatever we want to do. Susan wants to start putting up Christmas decorations and she is doing that as I write.

Also, as I write, I am writing this. I just wrote that. I wrote that too and right now I am writing this. Aren't you glad you took time out of your busy schedule to read this...or that!

No comments: