Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome Solstice

I know I noted it in the last post, but yesterday, I totally forgot about the arrival of the Solstice. It wasn't until late in the evening that it even occurred to me.

This doesn't seem like the kind of earth shattering news that would elevate its status to blog worthiness. But I'm trying to beat my record for posts. I need six more posts to tie my record.

I didn't want to just make a post with irrelevant content (like this) just to beat my record. I don't think that is proper and it would be a hollow victory.

So I would also like to add that, true to form, I have bought practically nothing for anyone on my Christmas list. I know what I want to buy. I just haven't gotten around to the pain in the ass process of buying it.

There! Now this is a post worthy of...a hollow victory.

No comments: