Thursday, December 09, 2010

When it Rains...

I have finished my painting for the evening and I drove home in the driving rain...which is the best kind of rain for driving. It's really coming down. If this continues, it will wash away all our snow on the ground. I'm glad that it is melting in the streets but I would like it on the lawns and out in the park.

The forecast is calling for it to turn into snow tomorrow and Saturday. I guess it remains to be seen. In the meantime, I will continue to clean up the driveway and street as I can.

Only one more sky walk and we are fini! I'm looking forward to it being behind us. I painted in the large skywalk from the STA Plaza to Sterling Savings. I crosses Riverside so is one of the longer skywalks. I did it in just over two hours.

I had a heck of a time trying to find a parking space. I don't know what was going on downtown tonight but it appeared to be a pretty happening place. That's not something you see a lot down there.

No comments: