Saturday, December 18, 2010

Why Would You Live Here

If you didn't like snow, why would you live here?!

The snow has returned. About two inches fell today and I broke out the snow blower tonight and made it go away, only to have it start snowing again. They are saying three to six inches. If more is to come, I'm two inches ahead of it.

It can take a good hour to cover my snow blowing terrain and I broke it down in segments tonight. You have lots of time with your thoughts when you're doing snow removal.

It takes me about 20 minutes to clear the driveway and the alley. I go about a third of the way down the alley. Then I do the southern portion of the sidewalk on the block. that takes about 10 minutes. Then I finish up with the northern portion which takes about 15 minutes.

This can take longer or shorter depending on the snow fall.

So, there is my breakdown of the snow blowing procedure. What could be more interesting?

Almost anything?

No comments: