Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Boiler Game - 2015

I'm getting a head start on the Boiler Game this year. I filled the radiator system tonight. I had been concerned because of a small leak on a return water line that goes to our main drain. 

I used some Plumbers Putty to plug the leak and then filled the system.

So far, so good. The leak appears to be sealed and the heat is ready to be turned on. I don't think we are going to make it out of September this year. After a very nice weekend with Summer-like temperatures, it has turned pretty chilly. 

And of course, Autumn is approaching and the days are getting shorter. I have to get out and adjust the timing on my lights in the front yard.

I haven't fired up the gas yet, but I can at a moments notice.

In the meantime, I'm going to hunker down in a sweater and wait for Susan to complain.

No comments: