Friday, September 25, 2015

Morning

It is the morning time of year when the morning sun is at just the right morning angle in the morning that it is right in my morning eyes during my morning drive to work in the morning. This shall continue morningly for the next couple of morning weeks until the morning sun rise (the best time for a sun rise) moves to an earlier morning time.

The Autumnal Equinox took place on Wednesday and you can definitely feel it in the air in the morning. We have also noticed the sudden and dramatic change in many of the trees around the park. Additionally, it gets dark by 6:00.

We are now preparing for the weekend. We are going to the Greek Festival tonight and taking Mark along because it's his birthday tomorrow.

I have to get the bathroom dry walled and I have a couple of things to finish up before that happens. My goal for tomorrow is to get the fan installed and complete the wiring for the mirror lights.

I also want a beer!


No comments: