Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fan Installation

It took me a great deal of all day to install the fan. The tough part was cutting through the outside of the house for the exhaust port.

I started from the inside wall above the ceiling line by drilling a hole to the outside. That gave me a start to place the template for the exhaust door. 

The problem was the space from the outside wall to the inside wall was about 8 inches. It was tough to cut through because I didn't have a saw blade that was long enough to cut through the span.

I had to chip away at it little by little.

Installing the fan itself was easy. Attaching the hose to the exhaust port was easy.

The hole was a bitch!

This action picture shows the exhaust port actually working, showing the door slightly open as the air blows out.

No comments: