Sunday, September 27, 2015

Eclipse Sunday

We had a very busy day starting with church, then a visit to Mom, then church business, then a memorial service for Dad's girlfriend, and finally the day was ours about 3:00.

I got to work in the bathroom trying to finish my electrical work. I had to hook up power to the switch to the mirror lights and to the fan. 

Everything went pretty well but I did have one problem.
What is wrong with this picture?

Once I figured out what was wrong with the picture, I had to re-organize everything. The wires for the timer come off the right side which made everything very confining. That box is packed full and not the neatest packing job.

Once I got everything in and re-packed, I had a problem with the main switch. There was no power. 

So again, I unscrewed everything, checked all the connections and re-packed the box and tightened everything up. To my amazement, it all worked!

Phew!

There was a Lunar Eclipse tonight. It was supposed to be all very historic and exciting. Unfortunately, my crummy little camera was not able to capture all the histrionics or excitamentation.






Frankly, I'm surprised it did as well as it did.

Here's one final shot with a bit of the yard.

No comments: