Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Grand Sunday

Susan was determined to complete her wall papering today and she won. I helped her but all I did was what I was told to do. The picture below shows the wall paper on the angled ceiling below the staircase. She did that in three pieces. There is one full width piece in the middle that runs to the top of the arch. The pieces on either side run from the top of the angled ceiling all the way to the floor.



Before Susan got started on the paper hanging, we took a trip to Windsor Plywood and purchased our decking. We have decided on a synthetic material called Rhino Deck. We spent just over a grand and it will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

I was able to pull up two large pieces of plywood that were secured securely to the framing. The rest of the plywood shown in the picture will come up easily because they are long thin strips. I already popped out a couple but decided to leave them until later in the week.













I am hoping that by weeks end, there will be new decking to show off.

No comments: