Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Star Wars Day 2011

May the Fourth Be With You! And also with you!

I was looking at the house a couple of days ago, taking a few pictures, and I remember thinking that the leaves on the trees are way behind this year. That was on Sunday, I think. In fact, if you look at the picture in the last post about the Rain Gutter, you'll notice the leaves and barely budded.















Here is how the leaves looked today. All of the sudden, they are everywhere. It won't be long now before they fall to the ground and clog up my Power Vac.

We are in Massive Clean Up Mode in preparation for Mother's Day and the big tour of homes around the park.

Our house is not on the tour but people will be stopping by.

I'm in charge of the upstairs and Susan is meticulously cleaning the main floor. I should probably stop writing this and get back to work. Eh! It's no biggy. She never reads this!

No comments: