Saturday, May 07, 2011

M.A.C. @ Corbin Park

The Northwest Museum Of Arts & Culture (Mac) has an annual fund raiser in the form of a Tour of Homes. They hold it every year on Mother's Day weekend. This year, after an 18 year absence, the Tour returns to Corbin Park. Our house is of course, not ready for this kind of scrutiny, but six others are.

Susan and I volunteered at one of the houses today. We just took our stations in rooms in the house to keep people moving in the right direction and offer some information about the home.

We went the extra mile and dressed up for the event.
Right off the bat, I had four comments that I look like Laurel and Hardy.

We will be going on the tour today with a gaggle of Moms. We are hosting Mother's Day Brunch at our house for five Mom's, all women I've known most of my life.

Normally I would mention something here about Susan's stress level, but everything seems to be under control. I expect a spike in the stress level just before one o'clock.

No comments: