Thursday, January 05, 2017

Mr Modus

I left the house this morning and completely returned to my routine by driving my injured Ford Escape to work. It was not happy to fire up this morning, since it hasn't been fired up in a few days. Add to that the fact it was -3 in the temperature department. We are smack dab in the middle of a freeze.

I am getting forgetful. I have a Doctor's appointment today and in preparation for it, I have been searching for a file for the last couple of days. The file is a list and a picture of my medications.

I knew I had made it because I took it to my last Doctor's appointment. I checked my computer at home. I checked the flash Drive I carry around. I could not find it.

Then, this morning, in the middle of my Rice Crispies, I remembered that I posted it over on my Health Blog. (www.porkymccorpulent.blogspot.com - if you are at all interested, what is wrong with you?!)

I returned the rental car last night and I am a bit concerned because the guy at the counter was not able to check me in because it was an Insurance Rental. I will need to call later and make sure all is well. Or, I could go with my normal modus operandi and ignore the whole thing.

Next item on the agenda is to call State Farm and arrange for some closure with my claim.

I think I shall do that right now.

Well, that was easy. I was on the phone with John from State Farm for less than five minutes. I told him I want to do the Vehicle Buy Back and they will be sending out a packet with forms, information and a check for $5K and some odd cents.

No comments: