Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Shower Dedication

The shower has been christened!

Finally!!!
Susan seemed a bit annoyed that I was so anxious to try out the shower. She still had clean up to do on the caulking. However, I believe the caulking is fine, everything looks good, and it is time to use it. I mean, we started this project in May of 2015.

Below is a close up of a small section of the edge of the shower and the bead of caulk we had to lay down. It seems to be working well.
My review of the shower is mostly positive. I can tell you that it performed its primary function. It got me wet. It is roomy enough to move around and kind of party in there. It did not appear to leak any water beyond the confines of the surround.

So I call that success!

It seems all is well with the internet connection in the house. I watched some Netflix stuff yesterday and that worked well. I was able to download all my podcasts this morning so that went well.

The only thing that remains to be seen is whether or not it lasts. That is the variable that we've been dealing with for the last week and I am gun shy waiting for the damn thing to drop out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We appreciate your hard work (prodigious effort)! We are Anonymous (but you know who I is).
[Hint: I'm a negro]