Sunday, January 01, 2017

The First Day of the Rest of the Year

We are sitting around the house this morning trying to figure out our new electronics machines. Susan, on her Google Chrome Book and me, on my LG Rebel Smart Phone.

One of the things I have discovered is that I'm going to need more memory. The phone came with 8 gigs. I'm already down to 2 gigs left, and I haven't really done much of anything. I haven't downloaded music, I haven't taken that many pictures and I haven't downloaded any Apps.

It snowed last night and I need to get out and get to snow blowing. However, the snowing has picked up again and is coming down right now. 
That photograph is not a very accurate depiction of how much snow is coming down. According to the weather report I just checked, we are in a weather advisory through tomorrow. It looks like it will snow until about 2:00 this afternoon.

It is approaching 2:00 and the snow is getting smaller. I just went outside and shoveled the front walk. I measured 3 1/2 inches for this new snowfall and a total of 10 1/2 on the ground.

I'm about to go out and start maintenance in my D.S.R.A.

5:15PM: I have completed my snow blowing for the day. It took about an hour and a half but I got a lot done.

I finished up a little after 3 at which point Susan and I walked over to the Hub. The sun is down, it is cold and we are bundling up and snuggling for a chilly night.

No comments: