Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Reading the Smudges

We went downtown to paint tonight. We had to finish up Skywalk Number Four. It was an unremarkable night that went well. Thankfully! I am not feeling all that great. A cold that has been tickling the back of my throat is catching up with me. Again, whiny!

Anyway, there was one item we came across that caught our attention. Notice the window below. It is a regular old window in a skywalk loaded with windows. This picture does not show it very well but there is a smudge on the window. We were trying to wipe it off and quickly realized that it was on the outside.

Here is a better picture of the smudge. I had to move in pretty close to make it visible.
When I figured it out I was having a pretty hearty laugh until I thought about the next step.
I'm pretty sure we are looking at the death of a pigeon.

We later noticed that there was a total of three such smudges on this skywalk. Clearly, these skywalks are a danger to Flying Rats and we should consider removing them.

But then, that effects our Christmas time livelihood...which in the long run, would be bad for the economy, and then the Terrorist would win. The Nyquil must be kicking in now because I'm really rambling.

Ramblin' round, I'm a ramblin' guy! Good night!

No comments: