Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Blower at the Ready

7:30AM: The National Weather Service is calling for a Winter Storm Watch starting at 10:00 this morning and going until sometime Sunday. It was foggy on the way to work this morning and the misty rain that was freezing on my windshield at home is turning into snow here at Liberty Lake.

I love snow and especially the first snowfall of the season. I am pysched to get out there with my manly snow blower and give the neighborhood a blowjob.

Stay tuned and I'll update the snow details as they are worthy of updating.

1:41PM: Finally the snow has begun. It is coming down pretty strong right now but it will require a great deal of snow to fall before it starts to stick. The flakes are medium large which takes me back to the ol Indian Saying, said by so many ol Indians, "Big Snow, Little Snow. Little Snow, Big Snow!" The gist of this saying is meant to explain that if the flakes a large, you're not going to get a lot of snow. Conversely, if the flakes are small, look out for some large accumulations.

10:18PM: So far this winter Strom Watch has been a bust. The lawn is just barely white but it has stopped Snaining and it's pretty sloppy wet out there. I'll try checking back in the morning.

No comments: