Thursday, December 18, 2008

S N O W D A Y ! ! !

I have been up since 5:30. I showered, got dressed and went out into my element. I cannot believe how much I enjoy the snow. And man oh man, have we got snow. I've been complaining about the lack of it. Now it seems that all the snow I've ever wanted is being delivered all at once.
Here are pictures:Here's how the house looked at 6AM this morning.As soon as I got out to the driveway, I new Susan wasn't going anywhere. Her little Honda is generally a great snow vehicle unless the car get high centered because there is too much snow. And that is exactly the case today.I was lucid enough to grab my tape measure as I went out the door. The snow depth measures 13 inches. And remember, I already removed about ten inches last night.There is my first swath out the driveway this morning. I ended up being out there for about two and a half hours.
I thought this was a great shot that depicts the whole overall feeling for the day.Same with this picture.

I'll be back with more pictures. But first, I have to go out and take them.

No comments: